Our Mission is to Deliver Patient-Centered, Quality-Focused Dental Care in a Family-Oriented Environment.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it
What To Expect
Your first visit to Upwards Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Our Doctors and Team will listen to your concerns and create a treatment plan specific to your needs. At your first visit we will obtain a full set of x-rays, charting of existing dental restorations, gum and tissue measurements and an oral exam. We typically ask patients to set aside 90 - 120 minutes for this first in-depth appointment, as we customize this visit to your dental needs.